Intalnire cu nimic.Da.Despre tine.  

Posted by: Unknown in ,

Sometimes I just want to jump into your arms because there's nothing better than feeling your breath around my neck and your lips on my chest.Sometimes ,when falling asleep,I look at my red lamp and dream about your smell and touch.And what I miss a lot is watching you sleeping ,feeling you breathing next to me,with me crolled all around you,because it feels so good.you're colour,you're perfume,music,joy,laughs,and the only most incredible drug I've ever been addicted to.When you're not around it gets annoying and sad,and I'm not as exciting as I'd like to be.But i sure can't wait to be in your strong arms again.Because then,we're both in the exactly place where we enjoy eachother. 
by lari 


" Love is not about the words we say,the actions we take,the things we do or the hearts we break.It's about people who can look at eachother and just know!"



"Vrand sa luminez negura haotica,vrand sa rezolv enigma vietii,m-am dus la intalnie cu NIMICUL.
Caci el e dictator in lumea mea,iar eu reincarnarea lui in lumea ta.

Daca nu am cu cine sa ma vad il chem mereu
Sa vina sa-mi arate ca nimic nu este greu.
Si am vorbit ca doi tovarasi ce nu s-au vazut demult,la un pahar de sperante desarte.
Si m-a privit cu ochii gelosi ai unei statui ce uita timpul.
M-a dezbracat de negura si de tristete,de ura si de batranete.
M-a imbracat in haine cusute cu fir de dorinta,cu multe ganduri de credinta.
M-a invatat
sa cred in tine,
sa cred in tot,
sa cred in mine.
M-a aruncat in viata ta fara sa vreau, fara sa stiu.
Dulce intalnire, imi aduce aminte de PUSTIU."




















Without wearing any mask we are conscious of,we have a special face for each friend.

Oliver Wendell Holmes






 

 





This entry was posted on 10:46 AM and is filed under , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment